Independent Reads

Tuesday, July 19, 2011




Independent Reads
I had the pleasure of reading the first chapter of Pinky Promise? by Natalie Valdes. I felt like I could relate to the story. losing someone you love is always the hardest thing. and when it happens more than once you feel like the world is after you in the most cruelist way possible. Anyone who has lost a loved one can relate to this story, especially those who have lost people they love who were in the military. No one knows what they go through over there, and what there families go through. I can't wait to read more about this wonderful story. It left me wanting more, wondering if she'll move on, and find love in new places.:)
head over to read it yourself at http://natalievaldes.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the awesome review! Remember to add to your goodreads list and like the face fan page!
    I cant wait to get the second chapter up. =]

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS